Welcome to the Wessels Living History Farm Web site. The mission of is to fulfill David Wessels’ vision to preserve the history and tell the story of Nebraska agriculture and farm life.
If you continue to browse and use this Web site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the Wessels Living History Farm’s relationship with you in relation to this Web site. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Web site
- The content of these pages of this Web site is for your general and educational information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Our mission is to support the educational endeavors of schools, teachers and learners. Therefore qualified non-profit educational institutions (including home schools), the individuals working there, and the students at those institutions are granted limited, one-time reproduction rights of materials on this site. Certain photographs or other graphics may contain the phrase, “Source: [list of source of the image].” We do NOT own the rights for those images, and so we cannot grant reproduction rights for those images or resources.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty of guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- From time to time, this Web site may include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).
- Your use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Web site is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Nebraska.
Our Facebook page is here.
The 1920s section of this site was developed by the Interactive Media Unit of Nebraska Educational Telecommunications.
The 1930s, 1940s, 1950s-60s and 70s to Today sections were developed by The Ganzel Group Communications of Lincoln, Nebraska.
This Web Site is optimized for browsers like Firefox and Safari. In either of those browsers, Windows users will be able to view our video content. Microsoft stopped supporting IE for QuickTime content or the Mac in 2001. Using any other browser should provide an optimal experience. You can download Firefox for free here. Thanks.